shoutout to me for still not having my driver’s license
Shane McCutcheon || Season Six
My BFF Coming out to her 89 Year old Grandmother
- BFF: Grandmother I need to talk to you
- Grandma: [concerned voice] What? What is it? Are you sick?
- BFF: No, no. Grandma. I'm gay.
- Grandma: What?
- BFF: I'm gay Grandma. I have a girlfriend now.
- Grandma: [relieved voice] Oh honey, is that all? I thought you had cancer. Anytime someone needs to tell me something they are sick. Who's your girlfriend, when is her birthday? I'll bake her a pie.
does anyone else get friend-jealous really easily?
The Fosters Season 2 Promo
I always knew we were one in a million and now we got the proof.
I’m addicted to sleep and not sleeping
do you see my dilemma